I may live in the city, but my heart is in the country.
This blog is about my day-to-day adventures with my chickens and my family.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Blackie the Fashion Chicken

So I got invited to Fashion Island Mall yesterday and I thought wouldn't it be cool to take Blackie with me? One problem, I have not bought her diaper/leash yet.... so what am I going to do? After driving around to our feed store, and a few other places. I went to Pet Co and bought a ferret harness and leash.

and let me tell you it was so cute to see a chicken with a leash on.

So we (Ava, Blackie, and I) went to Fashion Island and we were the talk of the mall. (I'm sure of it) Many people stopped me to ask what breed of dog I was holding.... and the looks on their faces when I explained I was holding a chicken and not a dog was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment